Sunday 23 August 2015

My Tree Is A Good Tree

So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus you will recognize them by their fruits. Matthew 7:17-20 (ESV)

Heavenly Father, my tree is a good tree for you have planted the seed of divine love into my heart, since the day I repented of my sins and received the gift of forgiveness. Lord Jesus, you are the vine, my source of nutrients and strength to enable me to grow healthily and to bear good fruits. Help me to discern every tree that seeks to deceive and destroy the gullible and ignorant. Grant me divine wisdom, as I obey the great commission to seek and rescue the lost around me. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment