Monday 17 August 2015

All Of Christ Or Nothing

No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. Matthew 6:24 (ESV)
Dear Father everything in the world is temporal, no matter how promising and rewarding it can be, if it only brings pleasure to the flesh and lead me to lose sight of the permanent and eternal. Thank You Father that I am reminded that these worldly goods and services nourish the body and not my soul. I desire that everything I have received from you should make me more like Christ and lead me to be your instrument of love, peace and joy to the needy, poor and sick in body, soul and spirit. Father lead me daily to touch these lives and usher them into the Kingdom of light so that they shall truly serve only Christ and despise all else. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment