Wednesday 19 August 2015

Seek God Stumble Not

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. "Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:33-34 (ESV)

Heavenly Father increase a deeper desire to seek you for your kingdom consists of peace, righteousness and  joy of the Holy Spirit. In this way I shall be able to manage the worries and anxieties that this troubled world brings to me, and not be overcome by these. Enable me to seek you more and take steps of faith when i am faced with various challenges today. Let my relationship with you deepen as i trust you in your divine guidance and provisions for every day's needs. In Jesus' wonderful name I give thanks to you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment