Friday 21 August 2015

Goodness In The Heart Of Heavenly Father

If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him! Matthew 7:11 (ESV)

Heavenly Father this morning, beautiful and serene, is another blessed day from you. Though life goes on, I can sense your goodness upon all your creations particularly to us, your wonderful handiwork. Oh Father to taste your goodness which flows generously from your tender heart brings true joy and peace to me daily, despite the hustle and bustle of life everywhere I turn. I ask afresh that you grant me divine wisdom to do your work daily and be a blessing to my colleagues, friends and family as I make conversation with them. Let your goodness richly flow from my heart and touch them in area of their need. I thank you Father for your goodness and generosity to grant me this request. In Jesus' name I pray.
Www.dorcasdew.blogspot.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment