Thursday 13 August 2015

Knowing Weaknesses Overcoming Temptations

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Matthew 6:13 (ESV)

Heavenly Father every morning my heart would get joyful and feel peaceful when i look at the bright beautiful greenery surrounding me. Walking and gazing at all the stoic trees parading along my pathway towards MRT station makes me think about you, the Giver of life and full of goodness. However your Word today reminds me of real evil and wickedness existing everywhere and lurking at every corner ever ready to snatch me from living victoriously and walking obediently to you. I ask for your discernment, wisdom and insight so that I can be aware of the subtleties of Satan's fiery darts in my weakest moments. Holy Spirit I submit to you my thoughts, desires and speech in my walk with you today. In Jesus' awesome name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment