Wednesday 5 August 2015

Christ Be Formed In Me

You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matthew 5:48 (ESV).

Dear Heavenly Father thank you for another blessed morning and I know this beautiful sunny day is a precious gift from you. Every conversation with you can be wonderful experience of deepening intimacy, for you are nurturing me towards greater maturity in Christ day by day. Help me not to lose sight of my Christian goal which is to have Christ fully formed in me, as i keep denying myself, taking up my cross and following you daily. May i keep my conscience blameless, mind renewed and inner man strengthened, as i seek to love all people regardless of their intentions, and touch their lives in every possible way by the power of to your Spirit today. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment