Thursday 27 August 2015

Faith In God Is Believe And Obedience

And to the centurion Jesus said, "Go; let it be done for you as you have believed." And the servant was healed at that very moment. Matthew 8:13 (ESV)

Heavenly Father though I do not see or touch you physically, I feel you in my spirit as experienced by divine peace, inner joy and assurance of unconditional love. This spiritual deposits in me help me to grow from faith to faith.  I know that faith grows stronger and deeper through constantly believing you and obeying your Word. Like you Lord, I also marvel at the Centurion whose solid belief in who you really are and what you are capable of doing,  even in healing the dying servant. I want to let this important spiritual truth of faith as clearly expressed by the Centurion sink deep into my spirit.  Thank you Father. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment