Sunday 16 August 2015

Light Shines Through A Pure Heart

The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! Matthew 6:22-23 (ESV)

Heavenly Father i know that what i see can affect my mind and heart for this world system is deeply corrupted and greatly polluted by evil, largely unseen.. Help me to have a stronger awareness of the flesh at work in me. May the light in me constantly reflect your glory and grace. Let my body, your temple, shine brightly and dispel the darkness of greed, lies and mistrust in the heart of the wicked. May it be that what I see, hear, smell, taste and touch glorify your holy name Father. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment