Saturday 22 August 2015

Just Take A Moment Of Trust

Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few. Matthew 7:13-14 (ESV)

Dear Lord Jesus, walking with you everyday is about trusting you moment by moment. Sometimes it just takes one precious moment of trust in you to overcome a tempting or trying situation to stay on course in this narrow path with you. You have shown me the way by your example, and moreover, you empower me to avoid walking on the broad way, which is so easy, comfortable, and tempting. Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy towards me every day. I give you praise and thanks. Let today be a blessed and victorious day bringing gladness and joy to your heart. In your precious name I pray.
Www.dorcasdew.blogspot.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment