Thursday 20 August 2015

Reflection, Evaluation, Awareness, Change, Healing (REACH)

Or how can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. Matthew 7:4-5 (ESV)

Heavenly Father, thank you for enlightening me in this wonderful truth of taking the right steps before seeking to correct someone. You reinforce in me the need to do self reflection first, so that I will have an awareness of my inner motivation, attitude, thoughts, words and actions before making any comments on others.  May I be your agent of change and healing, instead of bringing discouragement and sadness to others. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment