Tuesday 4 August 2015

God Ordains And Blesses Every Marital Relationship

It was also said, 'Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.' But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Matthew 5:31-32 (ESV).

Dear Heavenly Father every human relationship is precious to you, and it can and should be healthy characterized by the wonderful expression of agape love, especially marital relationships from which strong Christian families are firmly established reflecting the abiding and sweet presence of Christ. Father I sincerely thank you for many beautiful people from all walks of life that you bring into my life. May I cherish every one of them who, like me, is wonderfully and fearfully created by you. Also, may I always be very thankful for the richness they bring to my spiritual growth and maturity in Christ, and more so, to the strengthening of the blessed marital relationship you give me. May I be a blessing to someone needy today. In Jesus' lovely name I pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment