Tuesday 25 August 2015

God's Word Brings Wisdom That Builds Solid Foundation

Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. Matthew 7:24-25 (ESV)

Heavenly Father I can build a strong and solid foundation for my life because of your wisdom granted to me. I know it comes from daily spiritual disciplines like Bible reading, sincere morning prayer, trust in your grace and mercy, obedience to serve the poor and sick, prudent as your steward over time, treasure and talents, and enriching lives through your unconditional love. Even when faced with difficult and challenging circumstances, i can trust you to give me a word of wisdom usually in a still, small voice whispering into my spirit so that I can ride over rough patches. Father let my love for you remain strong and continue to grow that Christ may form in me. Thank you for this beautiful day! In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment