Sunday 2 August 2015

Flesh Cruficied To Reveal Christ's Righteousness


For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Matthew 5:20 (ESV).

Dear Holy Spirit, lead me gently, yet unmistakely, to hear your still small voice convicting me of self-centeredness or any  egoistic behaviour resulted from fleshy manifestation of self-righteousness. Reveal to me more areas of my life that need to have my flesh cruficied, so that Christ's righteousness may be revealed in and through my life.  May others see that I am clothed wih Christ's righteousness and my thoughts and deeds are extensions of His righteousness in me. Teach me Holy Spirit that I may learn to give God the glory for every good work done by the grace of Jesus Christ. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment