Wednesday 8 July 2015

Walk By Faith, Not Sight

Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe." John 20:27 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus, It is so tempting to go with the flow, walking by sight using the natural mind to guide me. I confess that many times I simply make decisions without seeking you or getting you involved. Faith in you for daily or future direction does not come naturally. Now you are reminding me that I can believe in you and trust you completely. Lord I bring to you all my needs and concerns before your throne of grace and ask for your mercy. Guide me and empower me to make the right decisions regarding everything you have entrusted me including time, talents and treasure. In your mighty name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment