Thursday 30 July 2015

Righteousness Matters To Christ

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you. Matthew 5:10-12 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus I pray for the strength to face daily challenges without compromising on righteous living for I know this matters to you. I also pray for wisdom to speak truth firmly yet lovingly. Let your love be my motivation to please you while managing difficult people and handling unfavourable cursumstances. May I grow in this area of my walk with you Lord. I thank you for inner peace and joy in my heart as I receive the assurance of your guidance. In your gracious name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment