Friday 10 July 2015

Living Or Dying God Be Glorified

Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were young, you used to dress yourself and walk wherever you wanted, but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will dress you and carry you where you do not want to go." (This he said to show by what kind of death he was to glorify God.) And after saying this he said to him, "Follow me." John 21:18-19 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus, like Peter, you already know how and when my earthly life shall end. It is truly by your grace that I do not know and need not have to know now. You shall reveal to me when it is time for my departure to be with you. Right now I simply follow you with a pure heart and a childlike faith. My sincrre desie is to glorify God whether I am living or dying for I am sustained and strengthened all the times by your grace and mercy. Thank you Jesus that through you I have the joy of salvation, the fellowship with the Holy Spirit, and the love of Heavenly Father. In your mighty name I ask and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment