Thursday 23 July 2015

Hunger For The Things Of God

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 5:3 (ESV).

Heavenly Father i am aware of the ever increasing knowledge surrounding me especially in the Internet realm, which often tends to overload my finite mind with tons of information. I know this would result in getting me distracted from seeking the things of God, and thus hindering me from growing stronger in my spirit and developing spiritual intimacy with you. I am indeed blessed and am called blessed as well, for the Kingdom of Heaven is already in my heart, even though I shall also be ushered into the glorious Kingdom of Heaven when Christ shall rule and reign eternally. Holy Father help me to understand what is to be poor in my spirit, and empower me to constantly and daily hunger for the things of God. In Jesus' wonderful name I ask and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment