Thursday 9 July 2015

Love Bears, Hopes, Believes, Endures

Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or
 resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 ( ESV).

Heavenly Father, truly hallowed be your name for your love is perfect and holy. Father, because you love me without condition, you bear with me in spite of my many weaknesses and stubbornness. You have hope to see me never give up in trusting and loving you throughout this life journey with you. You believe in me that i will not stop sharing this divine love with those still dwelling in spiritual darkness. You endure all my shortcomings allowing me to learn and grow at my own pace. Father, i give thanks for being my Abba Father. Guide me, O Father, to someone whom I can share and be touched by your divine love today. In Jesus' loving name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment