Tuesday 21 July 2015

Heart Of Jesus Is Discipleship And Evangelism

And he said to them, "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men. Matthew 4:19 (ESV).

Lord Jesus you make disciples by your being and doing. They learn that character, knowledge and skills are essential, as well as obedience and faith to fulfill the great commission of making disciples wherever they are sent. May I let this biblical truth sink and take root deep into my spirit, and prepare to go and make disciples who will walk the narrow path. Let your grace be richly upon me Lord Jesus. Open my spiritual eyes and renew in me a fresh vision of the Cross upon which you declared, "It is finished" as your blood dripped continously from your pierced body.. Like Thomas, I cry too, "My Lord and my God!". Thank you Jesus for your eternal love for and in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment