Saturday 11 July 2015

His Word + His Vioce = His Presence

This is the disciple who is bearing witness about these things, and who has written these things, and we know that his testimony is true. Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written. John 21:24'25 (ESV).

Dear Heavenly Father, whenever i read the life of Jesus, particularly His words and works, I receive strength and joy in my spirit. O Holy Spirit continue to enlighten and empower me I pray for hearing your voice assures me of abiding In the sweet presence of God. Lord Jesus, I also want to thank you for being the most cherished and adored person in my life. You are everything to me. I will keep denying myself, take up my cross daily and follow you faithfully. I pray in your blessed name Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment