Thursday 16 July 2015

Living A Life Well Pleasing To God

And when Jesus was baptized, immediately he went up from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming to rest on him; and behold, a voice from heaven said, "This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased." Matthew 3:16-17 (ESV).

Heavenly Father I treasure this relationship with you for this is really what matters while living on this earth and even in Heaven. Like Jesus, I desire my whole being - emotions, thoughts and conduct, be pleasing to you. May I grow stronger and deeper in clear obedience to your way and will. Teach me to live a life that is truly well pleasing to you bringing joy and gladness to your heart. Wonderful Father I rejoice in your faithfulness, mercy and steadfast love for they are given to me afresh and anew every morning. I give you thanks in Jesus' mighty name.

No comments:

Post a Comment