Wednesday 22 July 2015

Jesus Brings Salvation, Healing And Deliverance

And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people. So his fame spread throughout all Syria, and they brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and pains, those oppressed by demons, epileptics, and paralytics, and he healed them. Matthew 4:23-24 (ESV).
 
Dear Lord Jesus reading this awesome portion of the Scripture calls me to re-examine what i have tasted and enjoyed this good news from you all these years. I have tasted healing of my spirit, soul and body. O Lord today I am reminded that you are still earnestly reaching out to anyone who is physically sick, mentally unwell and spiritually lost. May I start to share your love and power of this good news with my neighbors, friends, colleugues and, more importantly, family members and loved ones today. I give you praise and thanks Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment