Thursday 2 July 2015

Strengthen My Moral Fibre

The Jews answered him, "We have a law, and according to that law he ought to die because he has made himself the Son of God." When Pilate heard this statement, he was even more afraid. John 19:7-8 (ESV).

Heavenly Father, Pilate's conscience was sharply pricked and this great discomfort led him to search his heart, even though it was a brief one. Father i know you desire that i have a good conscience that will help me to live a life of holiness for without which I would not be able to come into your presence, let alone experience you. As I keep reading, mediating and applying your living Word everyday, may the moral fibre in me continue to be strengthened and my moral compass always pointing to you, Holy Father. In the mighty and holy name of Jesus I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment