Friday 17 July 2015

Spiritual Vitality Is By Living Out God's Word  

But he answered, "It is written, "'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.'" Matthew 4:4 (ESV).

Heavenly Father this wonderful scripture enlightens my understanding that I can always have intimate relationship with you and experience spiritual vitality by hearing and obeying your voice. You are constantly speaking to me through reading and meditating your Word, appreciating nature and wonderful people all around me. Father may my mind be constantly sanctified and pure so that when you speak through all these, I can clearly hear you and faithfully live out what you want me to do. I thank you for revealing your goodness and greatness through the things I see, touch, taste, smell and hear every day like the sky, wind, trees, clouds, cats, and many beautiful people all around me. As i respond to you by whispering simple prayers of thanksgiving and adoration, I feel renewed and revitalized in my spirit. Thank you holy Father for these daily experiences that shall keep me from walking in the flesh and falling into the trap of Satan. In Jesus' blessed name I give you praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment