Monday 20 July 2015

Repentance Is Kingdom's Treasured Virtue

From that time Jesus began to preach, saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 4:17 (ESV).

Heavenly Father this is a beautiful and wonderful virtue being experienced in your Kingdom. I am feeling the joy of this refreshing dew for my heart is humbled by this Kingdom mentality of living a lifestyle of repentance right from the day I entered into the Kingdom of Heaven. Exercising this heavenly virtue enables me to repent and receive forgiveness each time i commit sin against you, knowingly or unintentionally. I desire to  walk in your holiness, love, righteousness and anointing. Father let this fresh new week be a triumphant one that is filled with rich experiences of your amazing grace, steadfast love and faithfulness Thank you Father and in Jesus' awesome name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment