Thursday 24 September 2015

You Have Him Or You Don't Have

You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. The good person out of his good treasure brings forth good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure brings forth evil. Matthew 12:34-35 ESV

Dear Heavenly Father I pray that every human soul has at least one opportunity to make the decision whether to have Christ in his or her heart, as it is evident to know those who know by their frutis. This affirming scriptural verses affirm me that the divine nature in me should and must bring forth good fruits to bless humanity because you have deposited your very presence in my heart, the good treasure mentioned here.  Thank you Father.  In Jesus' name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment