Wednesday 2 September 2015

Jesus Brings Mercy To The Sick And The Sinners 

But when he heard it, he said, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners." Matthew 9:12-13 (ESV)

Dear Heavenly Father I receive this joyful assurance and great affirmation of Christ's rich mercy towards the sick and sinners wherever they are - In hospital, home, workplace and even on the street. Father revive in me a deeper compassion for them and let your mercy flow through by lips and actions. Help me to be sensitive to their needs and open their heart Father, so that they see and experience Jesus, His mercy and love. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment