Tuesday 15 September 2015

I Found Life By Taking up The Cross

And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. Matthew 10:38-39 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus you are the anchor of my life and always will be. I can only find true meaning of living my life by taking up the cross which you had carried in order to impart eternal life to me. I know this cross is about obedience in you, faith in your Word, and love for you above all else. It may require me to learn to endure, suffer and persevere when face with unfavorable or difficult external conditions and circumstances. Thank you Lord for making me alive and my spirit shall be resurrected to live in your glorious presence throughout eternity. I give you praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment