Monday 14 September 2015

No Need Camouflaging

So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 10:32-33 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I thank you for yet another beautiful Monday for it reminds me of your steadfast love and great mercy which are new every morning. In Christ I receive this privilege of an ambassador to represen Jesus, so that His love and mercy shall reach out to so many who are truly seeking for permanent hope, peace and comfort in their life struggles. Father let my words and actions speak clearly of Christ and His love. I know I belong to you regardless of what is or will be happening. May I walk with you faithfully all the days of my life here on earth. In Jesus' wonderful name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment