Thursday 3 September 2015

Newness Of Life Because Of Jesus

Neither is new wine put into old wineskins. If it is, the skins burst and the wine is spilled and the skins are destroyed. But new wine is put into fresh wineskins, and so both are preserved." Matthew 9:17 (ESV)

Dear Lord Jesus as I reflect on your Word, I am elated, enlightened and also feel empowered on this fresh Thursday morning. Thank you for the spiritual insight into this wonderful truth in that having you and being with you I shall experience the newness of divine, heavenly life. Exercising spiritual disciplines like fasting is not a meaningless chore, but a privilege and a deep intimate experience when it is done by the presence and power of the Holy Spirit. May I take this day to ponder and pray over this amazing truth so that the joy of the Lord shall be my strength always. In your lovely name I pray Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment