Saturday 19 September 2015

I Rest My Soul In Your Bosom Wholeheartedly

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11; 28-30 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus I rest my soul in your bosom wholeheartedly and completely, experiencing your sweet presence. Minister to my soul and let my mind and heart enjoy the divine peace which surpasses all understanding. May my thinking and feeling align with your Word and Will. Teach me to know what it means to truly take the yoke from you and to learn and keep learning from you. May my love for you be pure and simple Jesus. In your wonderful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment