Friday 4 September 2015

Jesus Knows My Faith

And behold, a woman who had suffered from a discharge of blood for twelve years came up behind him and touched the fringe of his garment, for she said to herself, "If I only touch his garment, I will be made well." Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, "Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well." And instantly the woman was made well. Matthew 9:20-22 (ESV)

Dear Lord Jesus you are all knowing, all present and all wise for you are God to me. You know what is in my heart and the faith I have in you. This moment I ask that you remember my sick brothers and sisters who need your healing touch. Lord, strengthen their faith in you despite the discomfort and pain. May they look to you as the Source of all healings and keep trusting in your love, goodness and grace. I also want to thank you Lord for restoring my body to divine health. I desire to see this healthy body be used as instrument of your wonderful grace and mercy, and channel of healing and divine health. In your mighty name I ask and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment