Monday 21 September 2015

I'm God's Most Prized Possession

He said to them, "Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out? Of how much more value is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath." Then he said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And the man stretched it out, and it was restored, healthy like the other. Matthew 12:11-13 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this Scripture brings joy indeed to my spirit. I am most prized possession and the highest creation you have made. You also care very much for my physical well-being and with this healthy body of mine I desire to finish the journey planned for me. Father may I truly glorify Christ and make Him known through obedience, love and faithfulness on a daily basis. Let this fresh week be memorable and meaningful as I seek to abide in your Word and in your love. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment