Monday 7 September 2015

Leaving No Stone Unturned

And Jesus went throughout all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction. Matthew 9:35 (ESV)

Dear Lord Jesus I ask for fresh understanding of what it means to be a Christian, saved and called as your ambassador wherever I am. To know the deliberate effort you put in order to teach, preach and heal everywhere you go tells me that I do have a sacred calling to be good and faithful servant of the good news being entrusted to me. May I be conscious of this mission and not be absorbed into the busyness of day-to-day work and activities thus missing opportunities to encourage, share, or pray for people around me. I commit this wonderful week to your guiding hand. In your precious name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment