Sunday 13 September 2015

My Destiny Is In Christ

And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:28-31 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I know I am assured and again feel assured through this wonderful Word that my soul shall be eternally with you when my physical body eventually decays and returns to dust. Father you do take care of the details of all my practical needs, even as my soul rests in your abiding and peaceful presence. May my faith remain simple and heart pure. In Jesus' joyful name I give thanks again for this morning assurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment