Thursday 17 September 2015

Gospel Is Truly Good News To Body, Soul And Spirit

And Jesus answered them, "Go and tell John what you hear and see: the blind receive their sight and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, and the dead are raised up, and the poor have good news preached to them. Matthew 11:4-5 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father when you touched me I knew my life would never be the same, spiritually and physically. There is true wholeness and my original image created has been restored and alive to you Father. I bring my family members and friends before your throne of grace and mercy sincerely asking you to stretch forth your powerful healing hand to restore wholeness to their soul and body. Let them taste the good news of Jesus Christ in a very special and personal way. Father let your mercy and grace be richly upon them. In Jesus' healing name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment