Sunday 20 September 2015

I Have No Condemnation But Mercy In Christ

And if you had known what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice,' you would not have condemned the guiltless. For the Son of Man is lord of the Sabbath." Matthew 12:7-8 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I need not to have this feeling of not good enough, the lousy and demoralising feeling of not living up to other's expectations. For what you desire truly is Christ's character particularly His mercy and His compassionate heart which are prized above all earthly achievements. In fact to have Christ is to be free, absolutely free, from any baggage from self and bondage by others. Lord grant me a deeper experience of freedom in Christ and help others to experience likewise. I give you all the glory and adoration. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment