Saturday 5 September 2015

Yes Lord, Heal Me!

When he entered the house, the blind men came to him, and Jesus said to them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" They said to him, "Yes, Lord." Then he touched their eyes, saying, "According to your faith be it done to you." And their eyes were opened. And Jesus sternly warned them, "See that no one knows about it." Matthew 9:28-30 (ESV)

Dear Lord Jesus I submit everything I am and have into your trusting arm knowing that your healing touch shall be upon any area in my spirit, soul and body that needs restoration and strength. Filled me Holy Spirit to do the work of God with joy, peace and anointing. May i be a vessel to release your healing and salvation to my family, friends, and the needy. May they humbly say yes to your bidding. I commit this beautiful Saturday to your loving hand Jesus. In your holy name I pray

No comments:

Post a Comment