Wednesday 9 September 2015

God's Calling Gives Me Life's Purpose, Plan And Power

And he called to him his twelve disciples and gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every disease and every affliction. Matthew 10:1 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus just as Peter and the Eleven are called to preach, heal and deliver, I know very well and clear that I am also called by you with a specific yet personal calling. I have indeed tasted your awesome and amazing love, and will continue to do so till I meet you face to face. I know I have a clear purpose of the direction here on earth and a consistent overall plan guided and empowered by the Spirit to fulfill all short and long term missions as the Day draws near. Gracious Lord my sincere desire is to be your loving and holy vessel to bring many, many lost souls to live with us throughout eternity. In your great and worthy name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment