Wednesday 16 September 2015

Beauty Of Being A Disciple - A Giving Heart

And whoever gives one of these little ones even a cup of cold water because he is a disciple, truly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward." Matthew 10:42 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus i know that though I have a price tag because of my marketable skills in this knowledge based driven economy, I will only find true joy in giving especially to the many marginalized in the community. Lord you want my heart not to fall short of doing good works that clearly point these people to the grace and mercy of God. May I consciously touch someone needy today through practical love. Thank you Jesus for walking with me, protecting me, guiding me and strengthening me. In your awesome name I give praise and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment