Tuesday 30 June 2015

My Cup My Journey

So Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword into its sheath; shall I not drink the cup that the Father has given me?" John 18:11 (ESV).

Heavenly Father, the cup that Jesus drank enabled Him to say that "It is finished". His journey with you was filled with obedience, love and faith. Father, by your grace and mercy may I journey with you and always be ready to drink the cup that is my portion. Empower me to walk steadfastly to the hope and confidence I have in you. May I not be deceived by walking on the path of cheap grace and empty promises of prosperity gospel that would nullify the obedience of Christ and His suffering on the cross. Grant me a renewed vision of the cross and a fresh revelation of the power and love of the resurrected Christ. Oh Father i pray again, let my heart be pure and faith simple. Thank you Father. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment