Monday 8 June 2015

Fresh Revelation Of The Cross

I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.  John 8:24 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus, I know that this is a solemn reminder that every soul is laden with sins and without your cleansing blood he will enter eternity without you. Today is the day of National Remembrance for the death of six 12-year told students, a teacher and a guide who died due to the sudden earthquake at Kota Kinabalu where they were hiking. Lord, I need to look at the Cross again.  Do grant me a fresh revelation of the cleansing blood that has completely washed away my sins and reconciled me to God.  May this truth sink deep in my heart and create a strong desire to share this divine truth to my loved ones, close friends, colleagues and even strangers who cross my path.  In Jesus’ name I ask and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment