Thursday 25 June 2015

Jesus' Legacy is Fruits That Last

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you. These things I command you, so that you will love one another. John 15; 16-17 (ESV).


Dear Lord Jesus, you leave with us the best legacy which is God's love - the fruits which remain, lasting and eternal. Receiving, experiencing and giving God's love is made possible because you obey God and display this great love at the cross of calvary. May my motivation, thoughts and behaviours this week be an extension of God's unconditional and sacrificial love to others. Lord Jesus, truly you are my Source of life, love and lot. May I remember always that God's love is the fruit that lasts and shall also be my legacy when you call me home. I give you praise and thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment