Thursday 18 June 2015

Divine Peace Through Prayer

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7 (ESV).

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the freshness of this new day and the divine peace in my spirit. I am conscious of your abiding presence, but also am mindful of the external circumstances and activities of the day capable of filling my mind with anxious thoughts. I shall remember to commune with you knowing that you hear my prayer letting your peace rule my heart. I again give thanks to you Father for this wonderful assurance from your living Word. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment