Friday 19 June 2015

Healing The Hardened Heart

Therefore they could not believe. For again Isaiah said, "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they see with their eyes, and understand with their heart, and turn, and I would heal them." John 12:39-40 (ESV).

Dear Heavenly Father, I bring before you my loved ones - siblings, relatives, nieces, nephews, in-laws, and also friends, colleagues and acquaintances before your throne of grace. May they soften their heart to receive healing for their spirit, soul and body. Open their spiritual eyes to see what Christ has done on the cross for them in that their sins have already been forgiven.  Oh Father, reveal yourself to them and let them experience your rich mercy and amazing grace. Lead me to be there for them as your instrument of love and reconciliation. Thank you Father for remembering my loved ones. In Jesus' name I ask and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment