Saturday 27 June 2015

Listen To And Guided By Truth

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come. John 16:13 (ESV).

Dear Holy Spirit, learning to listen to your voice and obey every instruction correction, rebuke and to receive constant affirmation is my desire for this is walking and abiding in truth. With this assurance of divine guidance, I am experiencing inner joy and peace on a daily basis. Help me Holy Spirit to yearn for your companion and fellowship, and be sensitive to your gentle nudging amid the many voices pulling me away from hearing your still small voice. I worship and adore you Spirit of the living God. In Jesus" mighty name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment