Thursday 4 June 2015

Complete Healing Righteous Living

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed. For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. 1 Peter 2:24-25 (ESV).

Dear Lord Jesus, by your wounds I have been healed - spirit born again, soul renewed everyday, and body made whole. This experience enables me to have a righteous relationship with God, and empowers me to live righteously in His sight. I know that I am home now with you as my caring and loving Shepherd. Teach me to hear your voice daily to overcome common daily distractions that can easily become a barrier to listen to the still small voice in my spirit. I want to experience the joy of obeying you and the faith to believe the supernatural as i submit to the Holy Spirit's leading today. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment