Monday 15 June 2015

Giving Jesus The Best


Mary therefore took a pound of expensive ointment made from pure nard, and anointed the feet of Jesus and wiped his feet with her hair. The house was filled with the fragrance of the perfume…. Jesus said, “Leave her alone, so that she may keep it for the day of my burial.  John 12:3,7 (ESV).

Dear Lord, Mary gives you her heart, the most important and the best gift which you deserve.  The beautiful expression of this gift of love releases a wonderful fragrance that fills the whole house and blesses everyone in it.  Like Mary, I desire to express in practical ways the love I have for you, so that many shall experience the sweet aroma of Christ and be led to seek God earnestly. I commit this fresh, new week to your guiding hand. In  your powerful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment