Monday 1 June 2015

Abundance Overflows With Purpose

Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21 (ESV).

Dear Heavenly Father, there are so many things you would want me to have and experience even beyond all my imaginations. Help me to have a deeper reality of your desire to have my cup overflow with abundance so that your glory shall permeate in places filled with darkness, poverty, and death. I want to be such vessel to release the mighty power of God to heal the sick, feed the poor and set captives free. Oh Father, stretch forth your hand of protection upon these people till they are touched by your mercy, grace, healing, restoration, deliverance and salvation. In Jesus' name I ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment