Sunday 14 June 2015

Answered Prayers Draw People To Believe God

So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me." John 11:41-42 (ESV).

Dear Heavenly Father, you always hear every sincere prayer from my heart. As you hear and answer my prayers for the poor to experience the richness of your amazing grace and divine healing for the sick, I believe supernatural things are happening to draw them to put their trust in Jesus. Father, let my prayers bring glory to you and deliverance to many, especially to those who need to have a spiritual encounter with you and believe Jesus as Saviour and Lord. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment